Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Partners in Crime; ATTN: Corsair
Topic Started: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 pm (470 Views)
Ruby Nights
Member Avatar

It had only been a couple of days since her thieves’ guild situation had been "resolved." As exhausted and stressed as the ordeal had left her, resting the night off wasn’t among her priorities. Reuniting with her sister was the only thing on her mind.

This was why she had returned to the Decadence Estate, home of Corsair and his sister Penumbra... also the place she had left Pangolin nights before her confrontation with the Shrouded Blade. Raising her hoof to a large door, Ruby Nights knocked against it twice. Awaiting someone to answer, she released a shivering sigh before she sat herself down. Her fight was over and her bones weren’t shaking like they had been moments before. Still, she remained tense, her head aimed at the floor.
Edited by Ruby Nights, Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:21 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fethur
Member Avatar
Forum Admin
The door pulled open slow as though it were tensing a spring, shaking and heavy. Corsair stood - well, leaned - heavy against the board, hoof resting on the knob and chin on that. He was scruffy, unshaved, curls a coiled mess of bed head. Even one wing was being held higher than the other as he tucked them in. He was glaring but it faded almost immediately as he realized the pony at his door wasn't a soliciting debutante man trying to seduce him into stupid treasure hunts of blackmail and fabulosity. Great expectations indeed.

"What do you wa---Ruuuuuby! He---hey!" He rubbed sleep from red eyes. "Come on in! Come in. How on equestria have you been? It's been a long time..." He jolted between excited and worried, pulling the door open full to let her pass.

Ruby Nights
Member Avatar

As if her problems didn’t matter, Ruby jolted up the moment she saw who was at the door. For a brief moment she frowned, not really noticing it herself but instead paying more attention to how burnt out and beaten the stallion appeared. She was concerned… though still very happy to have once again encountered her good friend.

“Corsair!” she spoke briefly, too overwhelmed by her excitement to say much else for that moment. She began to chuckle. “You look rough… Heh! I bet I look pretty rough myself right now…”

Though she appreciated his polite gesture, Ruby did not just yet walk through the door. She took a detour instead, rising on top of her hind legs and leaning against Corsair’s scales as she wrapped her fore legs around him.

“I’ve been… surviving… And it’s been too long, yeah…” Ruby finally answered his question, her tone of voice gathering more weight as her laughter slowly died. “I’m so sorry I never found the time to come by before… I was hoping I’d catch you the last time I stopped by here. Things have just been moving… really fast for me. It’s been crazy thing after crazier thing…” With that, she pulled away and moved inside.

“You look like you’ve seen your fair share of crazy yourself…” she ended with a pause, hoping to be able to catch up with him for a bit.

Fethur
Member Avatar
Forum Admin
"Oh the usual, I became a sky pirate, attacked some asshole who thought he was tough shit, got arrested because my blind sister has no tact." He railed off reasons in the tone one might offer a list of groceries. He trotted past her with a big grin, headed toward the kitchen. "Tea is for chumps, but I can make you some coffee. I was.. hoping you'd tell me where you've been, Ru. You worry me sometimes."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Crossfields · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme made by HawkBlade124 from Zathyus Networks Resources